Melissa and Hannah surprised me with two nominations for the Real Neat Blog Award on the same day! Thank you very much! May I also say that having only one (hard!) set of questions to answer is awesome? It is!
1. What is the #1 most played song on your iPod (or other listening device)?
I have been listening to the Mass Effect soundtrack for countless hours over the last months. It has become one of my favorite go-to music for writing. To finish a project with a bang, I switch to Star Wars: Throne Room and Finale. It has been a ritual since my higher education days!
2. What is one of your favorite quotes?
- May the Force be with you. – Star Wars
- The lyrics from Let Your Light Shine (Bethany Dillon), Le Blues du Businessman (Starmania), Here’s to us (Halestorm), Senorita (Jean-Patrick Capdevielle), Book of Love (Dar Williams) and many more!
3. If you were immortal for one day, what would you do?
Give up on sleep to have more time for doing other things.
4. What’s the most recent movie/book you’ve seen/read? Tell us about it.
The last movie I saw was Sapphire Blue (the day after watching Ruby Red). I haven’t read the books but enjoyed the movies a whole lot more than I expected! I can’t wait for the third one to come out and plan to get my hands on the novels in the meantime.
I am currently reading Fairy Tales and Feminism: New Approaches (edited by Donald Haase). I’ll have probably finished reading it by the time this post goes online. There is a lot of fascinating material in this book. To anyone interested in Fairy Tales, I highly recommend it!
5. What have you always wanted to study (but never had the time)?
Russian, Spanish, Portuguese and Greek.
My nominees are:
As always, if you don’t do blog awards, simply consider this a token of my appreciation!
My questions for you are the following:
- If you could adapt one book for the big screen, which one would it be?
- Do you have a favorite blogging tip?
- What is your favorite genre to read?
- Which season is your favorite?
- What is your dream vacation destination?