Old enemies never truly disappear. When they return, peace becomes fragile and clans are on the brink of destruction.
Were Saber-toothed Cat Neyla relives her real-life nightmares upon Keno’s reappearance. Her longtime nemesis is scheming to overthrow the supernatural society. With Keno’s followers growing each day, Fae, Weres, Shifters and others with special gifts, are at risk.
In these dark times, everyone must join ranks and keep faith in a better tomorrow.
Unfortunately, the price may be high.
- December 2015: Blog Tour: Clairvoyance Chronicles by Natacha Guyot (The Ramblings of a Jedi Librarian)
- December 2015: An Interview with Natacha Guyot, Author of Clairvoyance Chronicles (Jennie Sherwin)
- November 2015: A Split of the Lit: Natacha Guyot (Author Interview) (Considerings)
- October 2015: Monster Monday: Interview with Natacha Guyot (Part Time Monster)
- October 2015: Clairvoyance Chronicles Volume One Review (Natalie McKay)
- November 2015: Characters Just Barge In (Infinite Free Time)
- November 2015: New Book Release – Clairvoyance Chronicles Volume One (The Story Reading Ape)