Thank you very much to Sally from Smorgasbord for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! If you don’t know or follow her blog yet, you should check it out.
Here are the rules of engagement.
Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
Answer the 10 questions given to you.
Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog.
Here are the questions that Sally asked:
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?
I am very bad at picking just one person/item, or even a few. I will go with Gillian Anderson. Not only is she my favorite actress but I have great admiration for the woman and artist.
2. What are you most proud of about your blog?
The relationships I have build with fellow bloggers and readers.
3. What would constitute a perfect day for you?
Waking up after a good night of sleep, enjoying a solid and healthy breakfast. I’d go for a walk with a lovely weather (not too hot, even a beautiful winter day would do it). Then I’d work on my writing projects, with my kitty Kenzi demanding attention and cuddles in between. I’d have dinner with family and/or friends and then maybe write some more with one too many teapot for the day.
4. Name three things you and your best friend or partner have in common.
Being geeks, loving our pets and enjoying a nice walk.
5. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained one quality or ability, what would it be?
Teleportation so I could visit all my friends across the world without any problem.
6. Have you ever had your fortune told and how was it?
Yes, I have. Certain things turned out to be true.
7. Do you have an ambition that still needs to be realised.
Yes. I’d love to win a literary award and earn decent money from my writing.
8. What do you value most in a friendship?
Trust, support and loyalty.
9. What is your most treasured memory?
Too many to name but I have a soft spot for the days I met both my cats (the first in 1993 and the current one in December 2014).
10. How would you describe yourself to a stranger in 20 words or less?
Hi! I am Natacha, a feminist and geeky writer who loves Science Fiction and cats.
I have come across so many talented and kind women bloggers that I leave the nominations open to any of them wanting to grab the award, if you follow the blog. You are amazing, ladies! As for the questions, I’d use the same as Sally because they made me think.