Links: Writing, Feminism, Video Games, Science Fiction
Image courtesy of Surachai / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
I am blow away by how many kind fellow bloggers have nominated me and my blog for awards over the past weeks. You people are amazing and I am very touched of all your gestures and nominations. This time, I want to give a big thank you to Afternoon of Sundries for my third Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am glad to now follow you as well!
The Award Guidelines are As Follows:
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other Amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blog that nominated you.
7 Facts about Myself
- I recently fell in love with Legend of the Seeker. It had been on my to watch list for years, but I never got to pick it up before!
- I enjoy reading personal and spiritual development books.
- I celebrate 9 years of vidding and 6 of roleplaying this summer.
- I have two more articles to write in August, once I’m done with the one I am currently writing.
- My new laptop’s name is Sheridan.
- I can’t wait for the day I am able to get a new cat.
- I can’t wait for Star Wars Rebels to start airing!
In case any of my nominees doesn’t wish to accept the award, please simply consider this a token of my appreciation for your blog. I am using the ping as notification of the award.