Last November, I released my first work of fiction in English, a collection of (related) short stories: Clairvoyance Chronicles Volume One. As the title indicates, it is the first of a series (which might have 2 to 4 books depending how the story unfolds). While I plan to release more nonfiction, I will probably focus more on fiction in the upcoming years, so this is certainly not the last fiction title I’ll publish.
Working on this project gave me the opportunity to learn more about promotion, just as the whole 2015 year was a huge learning curve when it comes to indie publishing, formatting and marketing!
I also know that at this point in my writing life, I am more comfortable working with shorter formats such as short stories or novellas than actual novels. I have many stories to tell but shorter formats are better for me at this point.
Book Links (Kindle and Paperback)
Old enemies never truly disappear. When they return, peace becomes fragile and clans are on the brink of destruction.
Were Saber-toothed Cat Neyla relives her real-life nightmares upon Keno’s reappearance. Her longtime nemesis is scheming to overthrow the supernatural society. With Keno’s followers growing each day, Fae, Weres, Shifters and others with special gifts, are at risk.
In these dark times, everyone must join ranks and keep faith in a better tomorrow.
Unfortunately, the price may be high.
- December 2015: Blog Tour: Clairvoyance Chronicles by Natacha Guyot (The Ramblings of a Jedi Librarian)
- December 2015: An Interview with Natacha Guyot, Author of Clairvoyance Chronicles (Jennie Sherwin)
- November 2015: A Split of the Lit: Natacha Guyot (Author Interview) (Considerings)
- October 2015: Monster Monday: Interview with Natacha Guyot (Part Time Monster)
- October 2015: Clairvoyance Chronicles Volume One Review (Natalie McKay)
- November 2015: Characters Just Barge In (Infinite Free Time)
- November 2015: New Book Release – Clairvoyance Chronicles Volume One (The Story Reading Ape)