Thank you very much to Vanessa from Romance Done Write for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
There are four rules:
- Say “Thank You” to the person who nominated you & link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 10 questions given to you.
- Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers (I’m passing it to 5) and let them know they have been nominated.
- Include the Award Badge in your post.
Answers about Me:
- What would you rather eat: dessert or breakfast? – Breakfast! It is a favorite moment of the day with food I love to pieces (both salty and sweet).
- Do you have siblings? – No, I am an only child.
- Where would you visit if money wasn’t a factor? I would take a long trip to the UK and then the US to visit many of my friends.
- What’s your favorite color? – I often say black but it really depends what we are talking about (clothes, decoration and so on). I love black, red, purple and blue a lot.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? – I’d love to be a morning person but I’m more of a night owl. It tends to vary this past couple of years.
- What’s one talent you have that people wouldn’t expect? – I’m good at fixing some stuff in the house.
- What’s your favorite book? – I’m not good at picking favorites. I’ll say that among my favorites are the Book of the Order series by Philippa Ballantine, many Star Wars novels, Women Who Run with the Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estés and most of Joseph Campbell books.
- If someone described you as a fictional character, who would you be? – I’m not a scientist/doctor (or a FBI agent!) but I’ve been nicknamed Scully for many years.
- What fictional character would you most like to meet? – I already have a ton living with me. My characters tend to stop by for a chat even at the most unpractical hours! I remember Keno (villain in upcoming Fantasy short story collection) popping up at 1am to tell me about what he had been up to since Stone Age. Really? Yes.
- If you were an animal, what would you be? – A cat!
10 Questions for my Nominees
- What are you currently reading?
- Do you enjoy crafty hobbies?
- What is one of your favorite foods?
- What movie are you most looking forward to in 2015?
- What brought you to blogging?
- Do you like poetry?
- Do you have a favored computer brand?
- What is the one software you couldn’t live without?
- What book(s) from your childhood left a most significant impression?
- Do you like notebooks?
As always, if you don’t do blog awards, you can simply consider this award a token of my appreciation.