During this last week, I have been able to make some solid progress in my writing projects and it is a very pleasant feeling. I am still taking things slow and steady because of the lingering burn out, but I feel I am on the right path. My upcoming guest blog post is now sent to the team in charge of the blog on which it will be published. I am curious whether I will need to make edits or changes. I am so excited and honored about this opportunity!
Feeling inspired, I began to work on my Dana Scully book proposal today. I am planning to focus on this project in the upcoming weeks. I’ve already worked on the comparison with other published works on the topic and have set up the table of content. So things are shaping quite well and I’m looking forward to continue writing this book proposal! Having the structure in mind definitely helps a lot!
Links: Writing, Social Media, Star Wars, Stargate SG-1, Agent Carter
- Weekend Edition – Thanks, Mom + Writing Tips and Good Reads by Jamie Lee Wallace
- Twitter for Beginners by Gene’O Gordon
- Twitter for Bloggers IV: The Followback Game by Gene’O Gordon
- Redefining disability #10: Darth Vader Luke Skywalker and the Longest-Running Missed Opportunity in Disability Awareness Ever by Rose B. Fischer
- Legion of Leia Interview: Ashley Eckstein from Star Wars: The Clone Wars by Legion of Leia
- Celebrating The Awesome Ladies of Star Wars by Tricia Barr
- Stargate SG-1 Through The Wormhole by Y.I. Washington
- It’s Really Happening: A Peggy Carter Series Is Coming to Your TV by Lady Saika