The last few days have been quite hectic on my side, though I have been able to get some things done regarding some writing endeavors and will write more about it in the near future. I also been thinking about possible future blog posts, especially thanks to discussions with my friend Rose. I also fell behind on the TV watching and book reading because of all of this.
I am lucky to have read great posts (some part of ongoing series) in the past couple of days, so this is why this post is mostly link oriented. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did.
Links: Writing, Star Wars, Disney, Masculinity, Social Media
- Star Wars, Character Development, and Oppositional Forces Episode III: What Motivates You? by Rose B. Fischer
- Star Wars, Character Development, and Oppositional Forces Episode IV: The Choice You Didn’t Make by Rose B. Fischer
- One Fat Woman’s Defense of the Disney Princess (In Which I Post a Wildly Unpopular and Politically Incorrect Opinion and Don’t Give A Shit.) by Rose B. Fischer
- Questioning Masculinity in Geek Culture by Brothadom
- Twitter for Bloggers: The #Intro by Gene’O Gordon
- Twitter for Bloggers II: What’s it all About? by Gene’O Gordon
- Twitter for Bloggers III: What Do I Want? by Gene’O Gordon