I really hope that I can go back to regular writing projects (besides the blog) around Mid May, as I miss it. I am glad that I have been able to take some notes about a few ideas I have for future writing though. That is always a nice feeling. I also plan to share some more TV reviews around this weekend, as I’m hoping to watch some of the TV episodes I have piling up, tomorrow.
Thanks to some of Rose‘s recent posts and our discussions, I have (finally) reposted an old Star Wars One Path video, Let Me Save you, which is still a favorite of mine. I remember having had the first ideas for it while waiting for my train to Paris, during a winter morning, in 2007 if I recall correctly. It shows how the Kenobis are always there for one another and never give up on Anakin Skywalker either. Music is Bye Bye Beautiful by Nightwish, one of my favorite songs from the Anette Olzon era.
Earlier today, I checked Lindsey Stirling’s new video, Shatter Me. I squealed when I found out Lzzy Hale collaborated to it, as I love Halestorm’s music. I can’t stop listening to it . I am in love with it and Stirling’s violin and Hale’s voice are just such a wonderful combination. I would love if they did more collaborative work!
Links: Star Wars, Writing, The Authentic Self, Joseph Campbell, Feminism, Fanfiction
- Star Wars Children’s Books: Are There Too Many? by The Wookiee Gunner
- Weekend Edition – The Writer’s Home Office plus Good Reads and Writing Tips by Jamie Lee Wallace
- The Authentic Self: Becoming Aware of Energy and Energy Flows by Jennie Sherwin
- The Hero’s Journey by Wendy E. N. Thomas
- Feminist Friday Discussion Plan and Catch-Up Post, with Sweet Music at the End by Gene’O Gordon
- Payment for Fanfic Writers by Rose B. Fischer