Thank you, Raven, for nominating me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am very honored and appreciate that you find my blog so interesting! Still being in my first year of actual blogging is a great learning experience and I am glad to see that people enjoy the content I share here.
Rules for this Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add the Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate a list of bloggers that inspire you.
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
7 Things about Myself
- Baking is my favorite non writing/vidding related creative outlet.
- My favorite TV show is The X-Files. The second and third place on a favorite TV show podium would be impossible to determine because of all the titles I love so much. (I’m not good at picking just one thing, or even two, or even a dozen, at times!)
- It took me a long time to decide to write male characters for roleplaying, but I now have a few.
- I have a passion for notebooks, and like to stock on pretty new ones when I have the opportunity. I always have a notebook with me, as well as pencils, in case I have ideas while away from the computer.
- If a TV show seems like something I might like, I have to try it out. I can’t be mono fandom at all. A friend of mine once called me “Runezilla” (yes the contraction between my vidder’s pseudo, Aruna7, and Godzilla) as I already vidded a lot of different fandom back then.
- I always listen to “Throne Room and Finale” by John Williams from the Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope soundtrack when I’m finishing a big writing project. I started doing that during my undergraduate studies.
- I love writing but formatting is my nemesis. I’d rather write a few more thousand words than formatting.
It was difficult especially as I follow so many wonderful and inspiring blogs on such a vast choice of topics. I realize that this list falls back on my core group so to speak, save for a couple people I already nominated for two previous awards (so I didn’t include them again). All of the people below are great inspirations to me.