When I saw this questionnaire on Jodie’s blog, I couldn’t resist filling it myself. I thought it would make for a good Monday post!
THREE THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF:
- I am French and Versailles is my home town.
- I am looking for a job, if possible a university teaching position, in the USA.
- I love cats.
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
- Black Swan.
- Wandering in the house at night without the lights on.
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
- (Sparkling) water.
- My laptop.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
- Role-playing (i.e. more writing)
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
- University teacher.
THREE BOOKS YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ:
- Star Wars Empire and Rebellion: Razor’s Edge by Martha Wells.
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void by Tim Lebbon (currently reading).
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle (currently reading).
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WORKING ON, WRITING WISE:
- Writing the introduction of my contracted book Women in Science Fiction Television.
- Plotting an upcoming paper on Lost Girl and Once Upon a Time.
- Plotting a book proposal about The X-Files.
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
- Complete a Ph.D.
- Move to the USA.
- Publish a novel.
THREE CELEB IDOLS:
- Gillian Anderson.
- Geena Davis.
- You can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears. – Gillian Anderson.
- It’s not what you say or what people think of you, it is what you do, that counts. – George Lucas.
- May the Force be with you. – Star Wars.